CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Chicago the windy city






Been travelling again , this time to the great US of A. Chicago more specifically, land of Obama. Hated the travelling but once there it was great. Went shopping at the outlet mall the second day we were there and I spent money at the Ferragamo outlet. It was relatively cheap, well at least cheaper that Asia!

Since this is my second visit to Chicago so didn't do the tourist thing as did it last year. Most of the time I was on the Magnificient Mile a.k.a. the shopping mile ! Must have lost some weight as I walked at least two miles a day window and actual shopping. In total I bought 10 Coach bags but alas only two were mine. My best buy of the trip was my Ferragamo ballerina slippers, love it.

Best part of the trip was my visit to Harpo Studios home of The Oprah Winfrey Show and a visit to the Oprah Shop of course. Wish I could have been an audience of the show but no luck this time.

Well now I'm back to the normal routine and to face the credit card bill.

Next trip, Melbourne and Jaipur !

No comments:

Post a Comment