CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mid Life Crisis Much ?

On one very hot day I decided to wear a simple t shirt dress since I had to run around the malls and get stuff. The problem is it's very short ! I'm talking short short. So short that some may ask, did you forget to wear trousers/pants/leggings ? Certainly too short for someone my age. 

I figured what the hell as I may not be able to wear something this short in a couple more years so why not now. When I was married and younger I wasn't able to wear mini dresses and skirts because firstly I was fat and more importantly the husband wasn't keen. Now that I'm single and my legs still looked ok I'm free to wear whatever right ?

So off me and my little dress went to the mall in the morning totally confident I wouldn't be bumping into anyone as I usually won't. I was happily making my way around the shops when someone shouted "Hoi". Lo and behold it was my uncle, one of my favourites too. He saw me and of course the dress, lucky he didn't say anything but I knew it would soon get around the family gossip trails that I wore a very short dress. I'm sure gonna get it when my dad hears this.

So my question is, should I stop wearing something I love and can get away with due to social noms ? Can't I be happy and just wear whatever I want ? Most importantly am I facing a mid life crisis ? hahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment