CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Awana Porto Malai Langkawi

This is the view from our room at Awana Porto Malai Langkawi. Not too shabby, the view not the room! The room itself has much to be desired which I shall not dwell on as I'm not paying for it. The problem with this place is that it's in the middle of no where and if you don't have a car you're basically stuck here with limited options for food (was told my the hotel staff that the cab fare to town was RM28 for a single journey). Oh there's no beach too ! If you're looking for sun, sand, sea and surf this ain't the place for you babe. Tomorrow I might make an attempt to go into Kuah, providing there's a taxi service in these parts.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment