CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Adele's 21

Tonight is an easy Sunday evening and I'm just chilling as I watch Adele's Concert DVD. While watching all those emotions I had resurfaced. During the early stages of the breakdown of my marriage I listened to this album a lot, I mean a lot. I like any other woman going through heartbreak I thought every single song was written for me especially. All the songs were relevant to my situation and I would listen to it all the time and everywhere. In the house , in the car, on my iPhone, everywhere ! Of course the tears were not far whenever the songs were played. Well it is a break up album. 

In particular it was this song Take It All that brought out the most tears. Listen to it and you would understand. It truly is a beautiful song and I can imagine Adele's pain when writing it. Till now I will still get misty eyed when I hear it.



However not all the songs are about sadness and love lost. This song One and Only is about a new relationship or rather convincing a new love that you're worth it. I hope one day I will be able to sing this to someone too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment