CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Blame it on my mum !

I had this conversation last weekend with the girls, it went something like this .... "Look at that woman, she has a small baby and check out her body! It's so slim and she's so tall. If I was that tall I'd be slim too ! I blame it on my mum cos she's short". Then Ms L said "Yea .... why am I not "gatal" and know how to flirt with guys ? I blame it on my mum too .... she didn't teach me to be that way". This made me think, do we blame all our deficiencies whether good or bad on our mothers?

Is it our mother's fault that we don't know how to flirt and get guys without a thought because we were taught to be good little girls ? Would I be different otherwise and would I go up to that cute dude and say "Hi I like you" ? 

Would our lives be different if our mothers had pass on their tall genes and we turned out to be ravishing model like creatures who had men fall at our feet ? Would our lives be different ? Happier ? Richer ? I don't know it might, it might not and should be blame all our misery on our mothers?

In the end Ms L had a point when she said if her daughter, whose father is a tall man did not grow up tall she really should blame her mum ! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment